THE ORGANIZATIONAL APP THAT CHANGES THE GAME
Writers, students, business professionals, and all you other harding-working people out there – it’s time to rejoice. Finally, NoteBook 4 has cracked the code and created the ultimate note-taking environment.
NoteBook 4 gives you all the functions necessary to stay super-organized, without nearly as much effort as your classic note taking style. NoteBook stores your information in electronic notebooks that are just like the paper ones you’ve used all your life. It doesn’t just look like a paper notebook either, you can actually choose to type either uniformly in traditional typeface, or in freeform mode anywhere on the page you’d like!
There are tons of more features too: dividers to split up your work, recording abilities for meetings and lectures, a Multidex creative interface that mimics and organizes your work based on how your brain actually thinks, and a wicked search feature that can scan portions of, or the entire notebook instantly!
Over 30 publications who have reviewed NoteBook agree this is a killer application. Is there any other way to say this software has been well-received?
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
Notebook 4 is the easiest way to get more productive and operate more efficiently – whether it be at work or school! Your performance and organization on tasks and assignments will reach record new heights. Finally, an electronic note taking software that is both functional and elegant!
NoteBook truly is the perfect app to improve and manage projects, assignments, classwork, client information, research, and much more.
- Notebook Interface – Natural and familiar interface based on a “notebook” with divider pages for creating sections and subsections of any depth.
- Note Taking – Place notes anywhere on a page and include attachments within text.
- Outlining – Full-featured outliner with auto-sorting and real-time voice annotation so you never miss information.
- Clipping – Clip a selection to a Notebook without leaving the application you’re in.
- Diagramming and Sketching – Choose from a palette of shapes and lines to create diagrams and sketches with your mouse.
- Sticky Notes and Flags – Add a quick note to any page using sticky notes and flags for easy reminders.
- Action Items – Assign an action item checkbox, priority or due date to any outline item.
- Searching – Quickly locate any note or document using whatever you remember about it with just a few clicks in the Multidex.
- Export – Export to PDF or as a website, for access from local disk or web server.
- Security – Adding a password encrypts a Notebook’s contents
- Syncing – Real-time syncing of Notebooks between your Mac and iPad via Dropbox
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Just a Mac running OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Or above
- Languages: English, French, German, and Japanese
“Circus Ponies NoteBook is an amazing app. Its outliner and voice recording features are designed for note taking, and its notebook design help you keep all of those notes organized. Its brilliant Multidex search feature makes it easy to quickly locate notes. Plus it’s packed with all kinds of other features, but in a way that does not overload the user interface. Overall, Circus Ponies NoteBook is the best Mac note taking app.”
- Mac Note Taking Apps – The Definitive Guide to Mac Note Taking
“Not every piece of software we review – not even the five star stuff – stays on our system very long. However, we’d only spent a few minutes with Circus Ponies Notebook when we realized that it’s a keeper.”
- Macworld Editors Choice
“NoteBook is the glue that holds together all the businesses and projects I work on, day-in and day-out.”
- Robert Schumacher, Businessman & Marketing Consultant
“NoteBook is what allows me to efficiently complete my assignments. I don’t know what I would do without it.”
- Taylor G., Law Student
Winner of the Macworld 2010 Award from Macworld UK in the education category.
- 30 day refund policy
- Product can be downloaded
- Application runs on Snow Leopard, Lion, and Mountain Lion (and currently Leopard as well)
- Just a Mac running one of the above versions of OS X
- English, French, German, and Japanese